Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video games you quit and never finished?

Almost every DK country game, as much as I like them I have never finished one. I've never actually finished a Gears of War game now that I think about it. I think almost any game from NES or SNES from my childhood, I dont remember ever finishing a game from those two consoles even though I still play them from time to time.

Almost every game from NES, SNES, and N64 that I have I ended up finishing at some point, But there are also several that just pissed me off to the point that I quit playing them all together. MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero is one. That one is just an abomination anyway. I couldn't figure out a damn ting on DK64. I beat DKC and DKC2 on SNES, but on N64, nope. But just because I beat them doesn't mean I play them anymore. If you want me to make your ears bleed, then come on over and we'll pop one in. Then there's one that I've bitched about all over this forum. Solar Jetman. No way, no how, never. 2 minutes into that game and you realize it's only purpose is to paint a little red dot in the center of it and get ready for hunting season.

Now there's also a couple games I got because they looked fun, and I just wanted them to screw around in. Hexen is one. It's a blast to play, but I've never beaten it. I just screw around. No biggie.

Edited by The Blackangel

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords.

I actually got bored really early on. Couldn't make myself continue. That was the end of it. Never even bothered playing the first one.

I might revisit it one day, though, give it a second chance. Maybe play the original as well. Dunno.

Oh, and the original StarCraft as well. The UI frustrated me and, for some reason, it had the same mouselag issue I had with the second game. Tolerable in the second game due to the UI being less of a headache, but with the UI of the original, it was utterly unbearable.

Edited by Executor Akamia
Thought of another game.

On 4/9/2019 at 12:49 PM, UleTheVee said:

Never really quitted on a game to be honest. I always ended up finishing or completing them. Even the awful ones.

I'd like to see you have that kind of dedication if you played Star Wars Battlefront 2...I still can't believe I ever bought that garbage.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd like to see you have that kind of dedication if you played Star Wars Battlefront 2...I still can't believe I ever bought that garbage.

Killa, I knew that game would be a trainwreck from the get go.

I don't quit games but I also don't fall for obvious shit lol.

2 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Killa, I knew that game would be a trainwreck from the get go.

I don't quit games but I also don't fall for obvious shit lol.

EA really got me good that time 😭 I learned my lesson and ironically that was the last game I ever Pre-ordered as well.