Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
StaceyPowers

Lousy online gaming behavior you'll admit to

I was reading @kingpotato's recent thread on infuriating behaviors from online teammates. While thinking about obnoxious behaviors form fellow teammates, I had to admit I could think of some annoying stuff I've done myself, though mostly on MMOs, not FPS games (i.e. being a bully in general in MUDs when I was still in high school--having been bullied in school). 

Is anyone here ever the annoying teammate, or even the annoying opponent in online games? Hopefully, we all try our best not to be that person, but I'm sure most of us have been so inadvertently or otherwise at some point of time.

I'm always the troll in online games creating all manner of mischief lol. How can you not troll online? I mean the non-malicious kind of trolling. For instance, I'll be the absolutely incompetent teammate always trying to "help" which usually gets my whole team killed. Of course I get called all kinds of names for this...

Yeah sometimes I can find myself being the bad teammate, for example during the weekend I was playing Apex Legends, my team and I where playing "smart" and hunting other players but I kind got bored because the match was dragging of a lot so I just decided to burst in shooting like crazy, needles to say I got us all killed xD

40 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah sometimes I can find myself being the bad teammate, for example during the weekend I was playing Apex Legends, my team and I where playing "smart" and hunting other players but I kind got bored because the match was dragging of a lot so I just decided to burst in shooting like crazy, needles to say I got us all killed xD

Sounds like something I'd do 🤣 and then I'd be like "It's just a game. Why you guys taking this so serious?" and then I'd start singing some children's song like the one from Barney which absolutely pisses everyone off.