Register Now
Redschyte

Best puzzle game???

Walking away from electronic video games for a moment. Many individuals enjoy winning through checkmate, others enjoy victory by wearing down the enemy gradually in the endgame. Our personality is reflected in playing and this is why Chess is my most enjoyed Puzzle Game!

Edited by Alexander.

I would not have imagined that there are puzzle video games. I do like a physical puzzle board challenge once in awhile. They should have virtual reality puzzles where you put the pieces together using the motion controllers. That would be kind of fun.

I never really liked puzzle games especially on mobile phones, I do manage it around console, and the notable option of puzzle game I've played is; Staking. Which is an adventure puzzle game developed by 'Double Fine productions. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really liked puzzle games especially on mobile phones, I do manage it around console, and the notable option of puzzle game I've played is; Staking. Which is an adventure puzzle game developed by 'Double Fine productions. 

The Room: Old Sins is a very good puzzle game and it's available on mobile devices. I know you do enjoy mobile games, thus this might work for you.