Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are the best games to play when you are feeling sick/unwell?

Any that don't add extra stress, as that can actually make you sicker. Go with something that you have mastered, yet enjoy the hell out of. I would grab my Switch and start playing FF8. Portable system, that allows me to stay in bed so I can rest and get better? It's a win-win.

Have you tried Spintires: Mudrunner? I personally like to play that game to kill time and such. Maybe it's something for you if you're into those types of games. However when I'm feeling sick and inwell, I have my PC off and try and rest as playing and looking at screens can make it worse. 

1. I tend to play something like Football Manager because it doesn't require a lot of effort on my part
  2. I'll play games like AOE where I can save and resume at any point in time
1 hour ago, Patrik said:

Am i the only one who doesn't play when feeling sick? i just keep sleeping till everything is fine :(

It depends on how severe it is. I've had occasions like that as well.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Any that don't add extra stress, as that can actually make you sicker. Go with something that you have mastered, yet enjoy the hell out of. I would grab my Switch and start playing FF8. Portable system, that allows me to stay in bed so I can rest and get better? It's a win-win.

FF8 is a good choice.

On 5/19/2021 at 8:55 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Are there games you tend to play when you don’t feel well? I usually go with whatever open world game I am playing, as it is low pressure and I can save and quit anytime.

Well, it's definitely going to be any game that makes me feel happy and in essence it's only going to be any game that I love and enjoy playing. 

Any game of my choice would do for me. Normally I like action RPG games and open world games. Most of the time I play GTA 5  and PUBG. 

Whenever I am sick or unwell, playing these games really help in boosting my energy level.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Any game of my choice would do for me. Normally I like action RPG games and open world games. Most of the time I play GTA 5  and PUBG. 

Whenever I am sick or unwell, playing these games really help in boosting my energy level.

Seriously, it's actually what happens with me when I play my favorite soccer games being ill 🤒, it's been a good energy booster for me as well. 

On 7/22/2021 at 12:41 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's actually what happens with me when I play my favorite soccer games being ill 🤒, it's been a good energy booster for me as well. 

So you play games even when you are ill? You must be a hard core gamer, really. 😆

I only play a when I feel fully well and energetic. It requires a lot of involvement for me while playing any game.

On 7/23/2021 at 7:51 PM, Razor1911 said:

So you play games even when you are ill? You must be a hard core gamer, really. 😆

I only play a when I feel fully well and energetic. It requires a lot of involvement for me while playing any game.

Seriously, being in sick 🤒 bed all alone and bored without doing anything drives me crazy, so I use my games to keep myself lively and happy. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, being in sick 🤒 bed all alone and bored without doing anything drives me crazy, so I use my games to keep myself lively and happy. 

Yeah, that's another way to get your energy level back. I rather take a pill, put on my headset, listen to some soothing songs and go heaven. 😆

And when I get back to the reality, I would play some clash of clans. 😆

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, that's another way to get your energy level back. I rather take a pill, put on my headset, listen to some soothing songs and go heaven. 😆

And when I get back to the reality, I would play some clash of clans. 😆

Yeah, I do music as well in such a situations but since most of my games soundtrack offers great music, I get two in one satisfaction. 

6 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I'll play GT6 or NBA Live '03 when sick.  I consider them to be my comfort food games.

As long as it's something that you're very comfortable with playing in such health situations, it's most likely going to be very good for you in the end.