Register Now
StaceyPowers

What feature in your favorite game did you not even know existed for years?

11 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I never knew that there is a map of Bermuda triangle in GTA V. Just recently someone told me that. Anyone here knows about this? 😃

I never knew this - where is it? As a matter of fact, I'll go look this up later.

Finding new open world things in GTA5 and also GTA4 where you did now even know that you can go inside this building 🙂 ALways in GTA and it's cool to se new things on the map that you been on for hours and hours. 

On 6/30/2021 at 8:52 AM, killamch89 said:

I never knew this - where is it? As a matter of fact, I'll go look this up later.

It's called the paleto bay. Though there is no official message from Rockstar regarding such unusual occurrences in that specific area, which specifically resemble Bermuda triangle.

75.jpeg.a3ff41ca649fd71c41bbb6b6f7325208.jpeg

Oh I found about a Rust feature that slows you down, when you turn your graphics settings to really low then you can jump and people will see you fall down for a long time, I forgot which exact setting but you guys can google it (it was gamam or something).

On 6/28/2021 at 12:46 PM, Patrik said:

Subtitles  feature (that's so important for non english speakers like me) in COD World At War, discovered that it exists till replaying the game recently.....

Seriously, it's something that I never thought of that it would be possible till a friend of mine visited and boom showed me.