Register Now
DylanC

Can you name these iconic video game villains?

On 7/6/2021 at 6:45 PM, The Blackangel said:

The majority of them were wild guesses, because I didn't have a damn clue who the hell they were or what game they were from.

test.jpg

The fact you managed to to get 18/25 and guess the majority of them is pretty remarkable! You must have some solid video game knowledge up in ya ol’ noggin.

On 7/6/2021 at 7:45 PM, The Blackangel said:

The majority of them were wild guesses, because I didn't have a damn clue who the hell they were or what game they were from.

test.jpg

NIce, I got a 14 seems like I need to level up my gaming knowledge XD

186337100_Screenshot2021-07-09163016.png.4a8838c68b5155e7a1ee6e0cb0f36a57.png

I didn't do too bad there. The only one I got wrong was Rafe Adler of Uncharted, who I never would've guessed. There were only three I had to guess, with the Dark Souls king being the one that had me racking my brain. I almost chose Vendrick, but knew that couldn't have been right because he looks nothing like that.

On 7/18/2021 at 8:27 AM, Razor1911 said:

Am I the only one so poor at it? I had correct answer for only 6 times, rest all other characters that I had guessed were wrong. I think I should increase my gaming knowledge here. 😆

I got 21 out of 25 and I could've gotten two more as well as I knew which games they were from but I just couldn't remember the names.

Screenshot (44).png

On 7/9/2021 at 10:34 AM, Withywarlock said:

186337100_Screenshot2021-07-09163016.png.4a8838c68b5155e7a1ee6e0cb0f36a57.png

I didn't do too bad there. The only one I got wrong was Rafe Adler of Uncharted, who I never would've guessed. There were only three I had to guess, with the Dark Souls king being the one that had me racking my brain. I almost chose Vendrick, but knew that couldn't have been right because he looks nothing like that.

I should've gotten the World Of Warcraft one with the Leader Of The Scourge - I just couldn't remember his name and I also didn't get the Rafe Adler one.