Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Since Microsoft now have Activision-Blizzard rights, let's see what and how good they are going to make the Call of Duty series get better. 

Let's keep on watching, how Microsoft company gonna improve their COD series in the future. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been coming across this game on more than one occasion. Tell me more about your gameplay of it. 

About the gameplay? It's just really fun. It's like GTA but with superpowers and you get to decide whether to be good or evil. 

18 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

inFAMOUS

I heard a lot about this game, but never got the chance to play it. Is it as good as people say it is? I'm always reminded of the game Prototype when I hear of inFAMOUS. Surprised they haven't done any sequels since 2014. So it's probably time for a new game to come out. 

22 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I heard a lot about this game, but never got the chance to play it. Is it as good as people say it is? I'm always reminded of the game Prototype when I hear of inFAMOUS. Surprised they haven't done any sequels since 2014. So it's probably time for a new game to come out. 

The infamous games are amazing. Try it, you'll thank me later. A lot of people say second son is bad but dont listem to them, it's almost as good as the other two.

14 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Back then I use to enjoy playing motorcycle games too but I just couldn't follow up as time flies. 

But time doesn't matter when it comes to enjoying what you liked. Video games can be played even at your prime age. I'll keep on playing even at old age. 

7 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

About the gameplay? It's just really fun. It's like GTA but with superpowers and you get to decide whether to be good or evil. 

More like Marvel's or DC games with their characters. It's something that I might I feel like getting. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

More like Marvel's or DC games with their characters. It's something that I might I feel like getting. 

I would say marvel since they're not completely overpowered gods like DC characters are most of the time. Just street level superheroes/anti-heroes. I would definitely advise it. The PS3 games must be dirt cheap now.

Just now, NightmareFarm said:

I would say marvel since they're not completely overpowered gods like DC characters are most of the time. Just street level superheroes/anti-heroes. I would definitely advise it. The PS3 games must be dirt cheap now.

Yeah, that's very correct. Thanks for the heads up on the game. If I ever get a chance to play it, I'm definitely going to update you.