Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Open worlds with the most cities

RDR2 has several. Annesburg, Van Horn, Strawberry, Valentine, Rhodes, St Denis, Blackwater, Armadillo, Tumbleweed. Then there are a few small settlements and locations that could be considered a town or have at one time been a town. Lagras, Emerald Ranch, Colter, and perhaps even the Wapiti reservation. There's a lot to encounter. Including some dumbass that can't figure out that snakes bite, no matter how many times you give him medicine when he comes out screaming about being bit.

For me it’s Vice City. SA was good, but it felt bloated to me. Stuff like the valet parking minigame isn’t why I play a violent crime simulator. But large based maybe GTA 5? 

then again DayZ modded city map is far far bigger 🙂 

On 11/24/2021 at 2:16 AM, Justin11 said:

GTAs will always come on my mind, when it comes to a video game that features the most cities with different weathers. 

GTA series is a great one too with lots of cities to explore in it. I think that Assassin's Creed Revelations is one too. 

21 minutes ago, Boblee said:

GTA series is a great one too with lots of cities to explore in it. I think that Assassin's Creed Revelations is one too. 

Yeah, all GTA series games are like, that's why I love playing the games, due to numerous cities in the game, making it more realistic. I never really played Assassins Creed Revelation too long, that's why I never took notice of it's different cities. 

On 11/25/2021 at 11:57 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, all GTA series games are like, that's why I love playing the games, due to numerous cities in the game, making it more realistic. I never really played Assassins Creed Revelation too long, that's why I never took notice of it's different cities. 

There are total number of 12 to 13 cities that you have in Assassin's Creed Revelation if you are able to unlock a particular stages in playing it.

https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-revelations/Mediterranean_Defense#TIP:_the_fastest_way_to_level_your_recruits

Edited by Boblee

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are total number of 12 to 13 cities that you have in Assassin's Creed Revelation if you are able to unlock a particular stages in playing it.

https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-revelations/Mediterranean_Defense#TIP:_the_fastest_way_to_level_your_recruits

Okay, that's a good number of cities featured in Assassins Creed Revelation edition. The game is worth playing, I'll try see how it goes by December, to get the game.