Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Dirt is another racing game that's very similar to Forza Horizon 5 in terms of maps and gameplay. They are so many alike. 

Here's Dirt 5 Launch trailer 

And here is Forza Horizon 5 trailer

Which one is your favorite? 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The two trailers is talking about same Forza horizon 5 video game, which shows no point to choose, because it's same game. 

Forza horizon 5 Video game is completely different from Dirt 5. They are even produced by different game's companies in the world. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The two trailers is talking about same Forza horizon 5 video game, which shows no point to choose, because it's same game. 

You really need to rewatch the two YouTube videos all over again and be sure of the difference. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

You really need to rewatch the two YouTube videos all over again and be sure of the difference. 

I don't need to, I watched them the best way I can, they are different trailers with different contents but more specific on Forza horizon 5 racing game. That's why I didn't pay more attention completing it. 

On 12/19/2021 at 3:02 AM, Justin11 said:

I still need to understand how the two different trailers are talking about the same game? Because what I uploaded was Dirt 5 and Forza Horizon 5. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I still need to understand how the two different trailers are talking about the same game? Because what I uploaded was Dirt 5 and Forza Horizon 5. 

When I opened the trailer for Forza horizon 5, it simply like a Hollywood movie. The dirt 5 was similar too, so, I thought it's simply the same game trailer. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I opened the trailer for Forza horizon 5, it simply like a Hollywood movie. The dirt 5 was similar too, so, I thought it's simply the same game trailer. 

Seriously, I really got worked up when you were being corrected but you weren't paying attention to the details but that's by the way.