Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

On 3/7/2022 at 6:46 AM, Knight Barida said:

Deathloop bangs! How the game got my whole heart is something that I haven't gotten over. Would pick it over FIFA 22.

Deathloop is a wonderful action RPG, I am still enjoying it. But for me, I can't be compared to FIFA 22.

6 hours ago, Family sedan said:

And that cup was called the Normal Car Cup in GT1.

Yeah, you're updated. I do enjoy the cup when I am playing tournament mode. Since my busy time emanated online, I've been short of playing those tournaments, I go for exhibition, where I play for fun. 

20 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I also played football on Sega too. Come to think of it, back then there were no much difference between Sega and Nintendo. I remember they both uses cartridge but nitendo cartridge is bigger than Sega and their graphics were also the same.

I think that Nintendo was bigger than SEGA back then. It was Nintendo 64 if I remembered correctly. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Deathloop is a wonderful action RPG, I am still enjoying it. But for me, I can't be compared to FIFA 22.

I still haven't played it. Heard good things, but I also heard that it wasn't as impressive as people were making it out to be. I'll probably check it out soon when I have more free time. It sounds appealing, but I do worry I won't be able to get into it. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

I still haven't played it. Heard good things, but I also heard that it wasn't as impressive as people were making it out to be. I'll probably check it out soon when I have more free time. It sounds appealing, but I do worry I won't be able to get into it. 

The only thing for you to do in order to get the facts right, you then have to get and play the game and have your own opinion on it. 

23 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I also played football on Sega too. Come to think of it, back then there were no much difference between Sega and Nintendo. I remember they both uses cartridge but nitendo cartridge is bigger than Sega and their graphics were also the same.

There are still a good number of gamers who are still into playing on their Nintendo 64 console. Just like I play on my SEGA once in a while. 

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes. Nitendo was bigger than Sega. And you're also correct on the name. Nitendo ultra 64. 

Yeah, it's something that I know very well about because it's something that I have used as well for a long time now. 

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

Then they must be very few. It's really a long time now and I gave mine out.

Which what I think that you can do now would be getting good games recommendations for the gamer you have given it to. 

3 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

It was a longtime ago. I gave the nitendo out to a young lad. Now I don't even know his whereabouts.

Alright then, he or she would have to make more research into games that's going to interest him or her to play.