Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even though I got the Horizon Forbidden West game, I wouldn't still play without going break from it. I play it together with EA FIFA, I'll say it's the most consistent game for me at the moment. 

If you happen to mix the gameplay up, it's always going to give you a breather on both games which is always going to be good for you. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a friend of mine who plays only the game Horizon Forbidden West now, saying that he's going to complete it before leaving it. 

Once a gamer said this, he will definitely complete it. Whenever I make such statements when playing video games, I do make sure I do according to what I have said because whoever am telling knows already am a pro gamer so I wouldn't want to disappoint myself.

On 3/15/2022 at 4:01 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Minecraft, Fortnite Royale games are superb in their own way. I think about them too, but not as much as I think when it comes to EA FIFA series. Due to the love I have for their player career mode feature. 

I also have much love for FIFA series. The player career mode is dope. Sometimes I try to see it as me in reality lol.

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I also have much love for FIFA series. The player career mode is dope. Sometimes I try to see it as me in reality lol.

FIFA games series is the last video games that I would ever consider for anything for any reason whatsoever because it's a double trash. 

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yeah, I enjoy playing that one, due to how the story is centred to a single story, just as each player in real-life, answer to their own career too. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's how the player career mode operates, I love it then. But not anymore, because racing games have taking its place.

I would pick racing games, in fact any kind of racing games over FIFA games. In fact, I would pick Rocket League over FIFA games. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, I enjoy playing that one, due to how the story is centred to a single story, just as each player in real-life, answer to their own career too. 

I used to get into those gaming mode in playing FIFA years ago and back then, it was really worth it in my opinion. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would pick racing games, in fact any kind of racing games over FIFA games. In fact, I would pick Rocket League over FIFA games. 

Lol, which of the racing game series or game you love better than others, that made you pick it ahead of EA FIFA? 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly. Apart from carrier mode, which other tournaments are really your favourite?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, which of the racing game series or game you love better than others, that made you pick it ahead of EA FIFA? 

Rocket League isn't a racing game but a sports game and I would like to have it ahead of EA FIFA games. Then I would have Gran Turismo over FIFA. 

On 3/17/2022 at 12:05 AM, Boblee said:

FIFA games series is the last video games that I would ever consider for anything for any reason whatsoever because it's a double trash. 

Like seriously! I mean why? FIFA series are amazing I guess. Well our choices of video games varies though.

On 3/16/2022 at 10:40 PM, Justin11 said:

That's how the player career mode operates, I love it then. But not anymore, because racing games have taking its place.

Do you mean all racing games have taken FIFA's place or you have a particular racing game in mind.