Register Now
StaceyPowers

What historic settings do you want to see recreated in video games?

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'll tell you what I don't want to see - another WW2 game about the Nazis. This has been used so many times that it's boring now.

Seriously, they don't really know when to stop. It's all down to their lack of ideas and copying themselves all over. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the only they are very good at when it comes to their copying of games. Look at EA FIFA and their antics. 

It's actually only the graphics in their FIFA games that's more likely looking good but it's not only graphics we are going to play. 

On 2/14/2022 at 6:13 PM, killamch89 said:

I'll tell you what I don't want to see - another WW2 game about the Nazis. This has been used so many times that it's boring now.

Yeah we've gotten too many of them. But to be fair, we did see a wide break from WW2 games to do more modern and futuristic games. But then gamers complained about that, and now we're back to WWII, Vietnam, and modern warfare style games. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah we've gotten too many of them. But to be fair, we did see a wide break from WW2 games to do more modern and futuristic games. But then gamers complained about that, and now we're back to WWII, Vietnam, and modern warfare style games. 

It's pretty much what we got in Call of Duty Vanguard that came out last year. It wasn't really what I expected it to be. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

COD Vanguard didn't disappoint much, I still find it interesting compared to games like battlefield, trilogy of GTA, efootball 2022, B 4 B etc. 

Battlefield 2042 was a complete failure. The series is as good as dead to so many gamers with what's been done to it. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Battlefield 2042 was a complete failure. The series is as good as dead to so many gamers with what's been done to it. 

Seriously, I really regretted spending money on the game Battlefield 2042. I wish I could ask for a refund but it's not possible now. 

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

Feudal japan or ancient china would be perfect locations for a new ac game.

Same goes for when mayan civilisation was at it's peak, imagine exploring big mayan city's. Well pretty much anything in south america would be cool in my book.

If ancient China locations gonna be an option for Assassin's Creed, then what was the previous A.C locations? 

8 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

If ancient China locations gonna be an option for Assassin's Creed, then what was the previous A.C locations? 

Well we recently have had ancient Egypt, Greece, Norway and england. So a game with ancient asia as setting would make a lof of sense.

Edited by Yaramaki

14 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Well we recently have had ancient Egypt, Greece, Norway and england. So a game with ancient asia as setting would make a lof of sense.

I think so too. Something from the old Qing Dynasty is likely to be a good one.