Register Now
Shagger

Xbox to Buy Activision-Blizzard for $68.7 Billion.

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You'll definitely see plenty of the gamers loving it still, that's when it gets interested for them when it is upgraded further to super exclusive. What kept micro-transaction up to this day is due to the support of other gamers fuelling it. 

The hardcore fanboys will probably support the exclusivity but the others will be turned off by it.

10 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

The hardcore fanboys will probably support the exclusivity but the others will be turned off by it.

Seriously, those hardcore fans boys are a pain in the ass when it comes to how they influence what these companies makes. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, those hardcore fans boys are a pain in the ass when it comes to how they influence what these companies makes. 

Because they usually spend the most money and will blindly support their favorite franchise no matter how terrible it becomes. That's why I'm not a fanboy of any company.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Correct, I wouldn't get attracted to upgrade when I see no reasons to upgrade. We are suffering the high cost of video game consoles/games due to fanboys making the prices spiking up. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Because they usually spend the most money and will blindly support their favorite franchise no matter how terrible it becomes. That's why I'm not a fanboy of any company.

This shit have been going on the video game's industry for decades now that it feels like a culture for some gamers to observe same thing.