Register Now
StaceyPowers

What in-game food or beverage would you most want to try IRL?

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I wouldn't mind trying some of the alcohol (beer, whiskey, moonshine, etc) from 1899 in RDR2. The regulations on it weren't as tight as they are now, so it would have been a world of difference.

And the older the alcohol, the better it taste. I'd be interested in some coupled with I'm really into drinking ever since I was a kid. 

I am never a fan of alcoholic drinks, it makes me go overdose, lol. I love being at my senses doing whatever I feel like doing. I am finding that game that enables one go to beer parlour or drink parlour, choose any drink of his/her choice, make merriment with other characters in the game. It could've been easier on GTAs, but the cutscenes wasn't that long. 

On 2/5/2022 at 1:18 PM, Crazycrab said:

Pretty much everything from Final Fantasy XV.  I mean THIS is fucking Glamping!

This really looks delicious 😋 for all manner cravings that I have. I have a liking for the Beef Stew in Red Dead Redemption 2. 

On 2/7/2022 at 2:23 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't admire anything around video games which has to do with their food. I never played one like that either that displayed a cutscenes where my character gets along with eating or drinking. 

You haven't probably seen a better cooked meal in games that's perfected in real life. You should get out often to exclusive restaurants and have a good time.