Register Now
NightmareFarm

Most underrated games that came out last year?

Xuan Yuan 7 -> great chinese action rpg, that suprised me in a good way. I really loved the characters, the story and offcourse the setting in ancient china is always a plus. Just Don't expect triple a stuff, but if you like action rpg there is a lot to like here. Figured i'd mention this game since nobody talks about it.

Biomutant would be a close second. 

I don't know, maybe Unpacking. I talk a lot about this game, but it's quite fun and I feel it has kinda been overlooked by the gaming community. Then again, there's not much to it and people always claim it's some kid game. But there's more to it than that. 

We already side it right away, Microsoft Flight Simulator - But it's the best of the best for 2022 now 😛 

Then again that's what I do everyday, I have over 2000 hours in all flight sims. Other then that, sleeping dogs is another. 

44 minutes ago, Empire said:

We already side it right away, Microsoft Flight Simulator - But it's the best of the best for 2022 now 😛 

Then again that's what I do everyday, I have over 2000 hours in all flight sims. Other then that, sleeping dogs is another. 

I didn't take note of the latest video game release of Microsoft Flight Simulator game. I'll check it now to see the platforms it is playable on. 

18 hours ago, Empire said:

Yeah, it's something that they tried with the making of the game Microsoft Flight Simulator. It would have been a lot better in my opinion but that's what we got. 

22 hours ago, Empire said:

Over 2000 hours in all flight sims that you have played? How many of them have you been playing and for how long have you been playing them?