Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, they are looking at killing off all of their old great games with the new rubbish and trash they make now with full of microtransactions. 

There fans seems to be supporting their every day move and it's why they are never going to be stepping their foot off the gas. 

On 3/6/2022 at 3:32 PM, Boblee said:

It's always the beginning of the end of the game just like how EA and Ubisoft killed off some of their great series game. 

Yes, it will take a virtue of hard work, for EA and Ubisoft and others did. If such isn't exacted their games gonna fade off like the thin air in no distance time. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

With what we have in some games that have been released this year so far, we can see some games that have good prospects to be the best of the generation on Xbox One and PS4. 

Elden Ring is a great game that's capable of making that high when it comes to being the best game of these console generation. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Elden Ring is a great game that's capable of making that high when it comes to being the best game of these console generation. 

Even the price of the game is well worth it in my eyes and the game itself have got everything to offer in the fold. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even the price of the game is well worth it in my eyes and the game itself have got everything to offer in the fold. 

Not a single gamer who's purchased Elden Ring and is already playing it would have any reason to complain about the game's price. 

On 3/2/2022 at 11:55 PM, Boblee said:

Two of my favorite modes when it comes to playing Minecraft are creative and survival mode. They are the best in my opinion. 

We seem to be wearing the same hat. I also like playing creative mode and survival mode. However, I also play hardcore and adventure mode sometimes.

2 minutes ago, egghead said:

We seem to be wearing the same hat. I also like playing creative mode and survival mode. However, I also play hardcore and adventure mode sometimes.

Anyone who appreciates Minecraft will definitely like the creative and survival mode. I do try out adventure mode once in a while. 

16 hours ago, egghead said:

My brother played only the creative mode for all the time he ever played Minecraft and he's that good at it from the looks of it. 

35 minutes ago, egghead said:

Creative mode is for people who want to build something. I like building objects, houses, design room, build, even create paintings and art pieces, therefore I enjoy playing creative mode on minectaft.

Creative mode in Minecraft is as far as I can tell, the very best mode in the game till date. 

Hey, I like your name egghead 😂

On 3/11/2022 at 1:59 PM, GamingFreak said:

i just want to say this isnt spam...

Spam or not, posts that only exist for the purpose of promotion are not permitted on VGR, so you posts have been removed. This is clearly spelled out our Forum Rules and Guidelines.

884916879_guidlinespromotion.thumb.png.7dfea2bd9376f8dc5d92af14a04a073a.png

This is a gaming forum and community, it is not a billboard for you to e-beg on. On a personal not, your sap story and excuse do not fly with me for four reasons.

1. This was first time posting here, so you clearly have no intention on actually contributing to the community. To you, we only exist to give you money. Nobody just joins joins an internet forum then immediately begs for money.
  2. Nothing you posted is in any way relevant to the threads you posted. You choose them because they were current, popular threads. You couldn't care less about engaging with us.
  3. If what said about your friend is true, there are better things you can do for them than e-begging on an internet forum. That's just not the way people support thier fiends in need if they are in these kind of situations. Not that I actually believe you, because I don't.
  4. You copied and pasted this post then posted not once, but twice. That, again, is not normal. You posted twice to draw maximum attention to it. That is spamming.

Suffice to say, do not do this again. If you're only interested in people donating to that crowdfund you tried to post, then it's probably best if you don't come back.

@Heatman Don't engage with these posts, report them.

Edited by Shagger

Just now, Shagger said:

Spam or not, posts that only exist for the purpose of promotion are not permitted on VGR, so I have removed the links any information that could lead people to the twitch channel or crowdfund. This is clearly spelled out our Forum Rules and Guidelines.

884916879_guidlinespromotion.thumb.png.7dfea2bd9376f8dc5d92af14a04a073a.png

This is a gaming forum and community, it is not a billboard for you to e-beg on. On a personal not, you sap story and excuse do not fly with me for three reasons.

1. This was first time posting here, so you clearly have no intention on actually contributing to the community. To you, we only exist to give you money. Nobody just joins joins an internet forum then immediately begs for money.
  2. If what said about your friend is true, there are better things you can do for them than e-begging on an internet forum. That's just not they people support thier fiends in need if they are in these kind of situations. Not that I actually believe you, because I don't.
  3. You copied and pasted this post then posted not once, but twice. That, again, is not normal. You posted twice to draw draw maximum attention to it. That is spamming.

Suffice to say, do not do this again. If you're only interested in people donating to that crowdfund you tries to post, then it's probably best if you don't come back.

@Heatman Don't engage with these posts, report them.

Alright mate. I did that as well. Next time, no engagement at all. 

Aye Aye Sir.