Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Still Fortnite 🙂 been swamped with work just recently coming up to the Christmas season and I haven't been gaming as much as I would do. Will admit, I am excited to get back on and start on Winterfest and play the new game modes again 🙂

I took some days off work the last few days for Christmas and spent it with my family. I last played Fortnite Festival and Rocket Racing on Fortnite last night which was a lot of fun. I have noticed that I have spent a lot less time on battle royale since the new modes released. 

The last game I played was Pet Simulator 99. It is a very chill game that I like to have playing on my TV as I work or do other things I need to get done. Need to get back on Fortnite though, not played that as much as I would normally. 

Pokemon GO started yet another new event today, so I naturally played Pokemon GO last. I have a lot of research piled up that I need to complete, but thankfully it's all research that remains there until you complete it instead of timed research.

The last video game I played was Hogwarts Legacy. It's one of the best video games of last year 2023 even though it didn't come close in winning best game of the year. I've always been a Harry Potter fan, it's part of the reason why I had fun playing the game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The last video game I played was Hogwarts Legacy. It's one of the best video games of last year 2023 even though it didn't come close in winning best game of the year. I've always been a Harry Potter fan, it's part of the reason why I had fun playing the game. 

Hi @Heatman, nice to see you again.

As good a game as Hogwarts Legacy is, it's difficult to see what category the game had a real chance at winning. The design and music were directly taken or at least heavily inspired by the movies, so it wouldn't have made sense to be nominated for anything related to those and let's be honest, there were better RPG's and story-centric games this year. I'm not saying the controversy surrounding JK Rowling had nothing to do with the game's lack of nominations at TGA, but it there were both better and worse games that did what Hogwarts Legacy did better, even if it was in only one or two areas

To be honest, I was playing some Palworld earlier. Now, I do love Pokemon as a series but there are quite a number of things I wish Pokemon could implement into their own game to make it more fun. I feel like the different Pals actually serve a purpose in and out of battle.