Register Now
AndreiMirfi

What social medias do you use?

8 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Today's climate is putting facebook and twitter to the test. They are the first line of defense against out right conspiracies that could lead to harm. 

What version of Twitter are you using?  I ask because mine is a cesspool of idiots.

8 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Today's climate is putting facebook and twitter to the test. They are the first line of defense against out right conspiracies that could lead to harm. 

I don't know. If Facebook and Twitter are happy to host profiles representing The Flat Earth Society, then I'm not so sure you're correct.

2 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

What version of Twitter are you using?  I ask because mine is a cesspool of idiots.

Yes, there is that too. For example, there's some fool I sub to that keeps using Twitter to send me messages because he's a twit who can't seem to keep track of his phone.

crabphone.PNG.077fc2db42a3a12e16c0b9c39eb40324.PNG

Discord, if if counts. Almost all my friends are in one of two Discord servers. I only have three forms of communication with my friends: Discord, Instagram, and texting. I only use Instagram to share posts that are more than one slide, though (as I screenshot anything else and send it through Discord.) I also voice chat with my friends through Discord while playing. One friend and i even played piano together!

On 11/19/2020 at 8:23 AM, Empire said:

Discord, if if counts. Almost all my friends are in one of two Discord servers. I only have three forms of communication with my friends: Discord, Instagram, and texting. I only use Instagram to share posts that are more than one slide, though (as I screenshot anything else and send it through Discord.) I also voice chat with my friends through Discord while playing. One friend and i even played piano together!

Outside of Discord, telegram, and Whatsapp, I don't spend that much time on social media anymore because it has become really toxic especially on platforms like Twitter.

On 1/11/2021 at 9:33 AM, I will set you free said:

Having used Twitter a ton, i can honestly say it's extremely toxic and hard to break away from. I typically use youtube

and facebook but twitter is loaded with toxins (sins toxins got to ya, but you're still alive---praise be to yevon **Bows**) 

Exactly my point. Twitter is an absolute cesspool!