Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you like people watching you game?

When you are gaming, does it distract you to have someone watching you (i.e. a roommate), and do you mind/not mind it?

For the most part, I like having a friend watching me game, because it makes conversation easier for me than it would be without having the game to talk about/watch. But I don’t like someone watching me all the time while gaming, especially while playing something like BioShock where I like to spend a lot of time just looking around and imagining myself in the game. I don’t like the pressure to keep moving and doing stuff when I just want to stare at the scenery.

Streaming all the time and so I always have people watching me and seeing my facecam. But at times having your family members watching over you is a pain in the ass that I don't like. No idea why but having the family watching is worse. Meaning they might not like what you are doing then they start talking and saying this and that at you or you are gaming and you can't focus on the game since you have eyes over your shoulder. 

Yeah, it depends on what I'm playing. Most games I don't mind, but I'm sure there are a few games I don't like people watching. I don't like people watching me play anything that I set to easy mode. If I ever stream or have someone watch me play, I like to play with the difficulty up a bit to kind of show off lol. 

i'm really neutral about it, i mean, as long as they are quite and not contributing with their bad advices and suggestions, it should be fine.

off topic : it's fun to brag about how good you are in a game till you start losing when they are around xd

42 minutes ago, Patrik said:

i'm really neutral about it, i mean, as long as they are quite and not contributing with their bad advices and suggestions, it should be fine.

off topic : it's fun to brag about how good you are in a game till you start losing when they are around xd

Also known as backseat gaming. I hate when people bother you while playing, and trying to tell you what you have to do to beat the boss or something. I would like to figure out how to do it on my own, I don't need help. If I do, I'll simply ask. But yeah, it bugs me when people try to tell you how to play.