Jump to content
Register Now
FiremanDan

PC or PS5? Or both?

Recommended Posts

On 3/2/2021 at 11:47 AM, skyfire said:

I am more of waiting for the funds to free me to buy anything. This year and last year is kind of keeping me from spending. 

Yeah, Covid has hit a lot of people pretty hard and I'm not going to pay for anything way over the MSRP just to gratify myself. I'll wait until things come around or I'll continue to stick with what I have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/1/2021 at 2:34 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah and another thing that happened that a lot of models released during the lockdown times are being dumped on us. 

I wouldn't say dumped - it's more like being scalped.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes and the top of it you may also find the semiconductor issue which seems genuine and may make use worry about the future of the devices that are about to be released. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I had to chose I'd always chose the PC master race due to upgradable, but if i could have both give me both. I can sell the PS5 for games for the pc 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Shole said:

If I had to chose I'd always chose the PC master race due to upgradable, but if i could have both give me both. I can sell the PS5 for games for the pc 😛

 

Please don't say "master race" because that's pathetic, fanboy nonsense and by calling yourself that you akin yourself to the Nazi's. It's not funny and people who say it are masters to nothing.

 

Also why would you buy PS5 games just to sell them to buy PC games instead (if that's what you meant)? Just buy the games on PC to begin with if that's what you really wanted to do.

Edited by Shagger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2021 at 1:28 PM, Shagger said:

 

Please don't say "master race" because that's pathetic, fanboy nonsense and by calling yourself that you akin yourself to the Nazi's. It's not funny and people who say it are masters to nothing.

 

Also why would you buy PS5 games just to sell them to buy PC games instead (if that's what you meant)? Just buy the games on PC to begin with if that's what you really wanted to do.

Well first of all my grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought the Nazis, my nation were slaves so I can say whatever I want, plus it is a meme saying. As for why, it's becuse I live in a third world country, where the PS5 would get me enough money to be able to buy games xD. Can't help it if your salary is 200$ a month. I meant it if I had it somehow, I'd sell it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Shole said:

Well first of all my grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought the Nazis, my nation were slaves so I can say whatever I want, plus it is a meme saying. As for why, it's becuse I live in a third world country, where the PS5 would get me enough money to be able to buy games xD. Can't help it if your salary is 200$ a month. I meant it if I had it somehow, I'd sell it.

 

Meme's are funny, "PC Master Race" is a term of self declaration for PC fanboys of a superiority that only exists in thier childish, deluded minds. You can say it if you want, but anybody who uses that term looses credibility from me. PC fanboys are superior to nothing.

 

If anything, that makes even less sense than it did before. The only way you would "have" a PS5 and/or games to sell if you had bought them in the first place, and you'll obviously have to sell them at a loss if they're used, so it's still costing more money than just buying games for the PC to begin with. The only ways that could possibly work is if your scalping or if you stole them (To be clear, I'm not saying you are, it's all hypothetical and I don't beleive you're doing either of those things.), and if you were that would warrant no sympathy at all. However, I do sympathise with the fact you live in a poorer country, that's rough buddy, but it doesn't make this idea any more plausible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shole said:

Well first of all my grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought the Nazis, my nation were slaves so I can say whatever I want, plus it is a meme saying.

 

Your right, you can use it however you want.  What you chose to do was use it trivalise the evil that you grandfathers, great-grandfathers and millions of others fought and died to protect the rest of us against down to point of a dumb "meme".

 

That "meme" is an insult towards console gamers and even more so to history.  The men and woman in that conflict risked and sacrificed more that most of us can even comprehend.  That's why I choose to never insult their legacy with this parody of nazi ideology like the idiotic fanboys that post "PC Master Race" all over the fucking place.  It's not the least bit funny and never was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many people I know are Jewish, and due to my respect for them, the "PC Master Race" is not only offensive to them, but me as well. First off, PC gamers are superior to nothing. The same way console gamers are superior to nothing. Second, the use of the term "master race" is pure Nazi ideology. Adolf Hitler coined the term to identify his Aryan race. Blonde, blue eyed, white Germans was what he wanted. He saw them as the superior race above all others including other nationalities. Third, my grandfather was in the unit that liberated Auschwitz. He earned 5 bronze stars doing it. He was superior to no one. He did what he was sent to do, and came home afterwards. He saw some sick shit, and it changed him forever. So don't ever use "master race" as a casual term. It's not casual. It never has been, nor will it ever be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...