Register Now
StaceyPowers

Before Your Eyes

57 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Has anyone played a game called Before Your Eyes that you control with blinking? I keep seeing people say that it is amazing.

Jenkins: Sir, I've had a brilliant idea! 

Jenkins' Boss: Good Jenkins. What is it? 

Jenkins: We're going to revolutionize the world gaming like never before! Truly set the world on fire and capture and enthral the imaginations of gamers across the globe! 

Jenkins' Boss: Fascinating. How are we going to do this?

Jenkins: We are going develop a game control interface that can only be controlled through an impulse action the human body does on it's own that the player has little to no control over! 

Jenkins' Boss:................. 

Jenkins:.... Sir? 

Jenkins' Boss: You're fired. 

In all fairness, the game does look very good and can't have garnered the praise it has for no reason, but the idea of blinks to make command inputs is gimmicky and needless given that you still need another input to move around. It's still very much one to consider though. 

17 hours ago, Patrik said:

I just paid a gameplay a visit, the game looks so cool and it's only 10$ on steam!!!

I'd just get it for way cheaper somewhere else...It's not worth $10.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Never heard of it, but there's no way a person can reasonably expect to play a game by blinking. We do it thousands of times a day, mostly without even knowing that we're doing it.

"Oh no! I blinked and killed myself! DAMNIT!"

Imagine if an eyelash gets in your eye, how can you not blink?