Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games do you play on easy/casual mode?

11 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Are there games you always play on easy/casual? For me, this is Dragon Age, because the difficulty jump at ‘normal” seems absurd to me, and more like “hard’ on other games.

Dragon Age has a very uneven difficulty. The outcome of encounters are so random in it, that it happened to me many times that retrying the same encounter using the same strategy resulted in completely acing it one time, with no casualties then total annihilation on the next try. Too much is dependent on luck and not enough on skill.

Edited by m76

I think a big problem is that 'easy' and 'hard' mean nothing when you haven't played the game yet, so how can you choose? Also, I like hard games but I hate artificial difficulty, so if I pick hard, does that just mean all the enemies are gonna be bulletsponges or theres gonna be twice as many, or are they gonna have smarter AI?

Comes to games that you play, But what most do and what I do if there is an story to the game is to play easy then after you completed it then hard.

On 5/6/2021 at 9:46 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Are there games you always play on easy/casual? For me, this is Dragon Age, because the difficulty jump at ‘normal” seems absurd to me, and more like “hard’ on other games.

I haven't really played any game in easy mode because I believe that it's going to be too easy which makes it boring for me.