Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

On 2/7/2022 at 5:09 PM, Kane99 said:

I downloaded it but have yet to play it. Hoping to soon as I want to see the new locations.

I already have the game Hitman 3. I actually tried rush playing it but decided not to in order to enjoy the game better. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the games that are about to come out especially Elden Ring is the highest on Wishlist on Steam right now. It's not only me that's looking forward to them. 

Almost all gamers I've met online and offline, simply wants to see the game coming out, I am also ecstatic about the game 'Elden Ring. 

11 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Almost all gamers I've met online and offline, simply wants to see the game coming out, I am also ecstatic about the game 'Elden Ring. 

It can only get better for the game once FromSoftware Inc makes sure to follow all due standards and make an excellent game. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been updated that Elden Ring's open world took a lot more effort than the other released soul games. This game is a very big thing coming out. 

With George R. R. Martin being behind the making/writing of the game, just like he did in his book A Game of Thrones, it's definitely going to be blast. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

With George R. R. Martin being behind the making/writing of the game, just like he did in his book A Game of Thrones, it's definitely going to be blast. 

Saw an update about one investigation into the game but I didn't seem to get all the details about it. Any ideas on that? 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Saw an update about one investigation into the game but I didn't seem to get all the details about it. Any ideas on that? 

What in the world are they going to be investigating on a new game that's yet to be released? It's like they don't have any useful to do. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think such little lingering or negativity around the game through diverse opinions from chatters made investigation to be ongoing around the underdeveloped game. 

Critics and haters as well competitors will always look for loopholes to exploit, so I'm not really that surprised at all this. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think this year, I'll have quite a bit more games to play seeing as Dying Light 2 is out, Elden Ring is out later this year and so is Starfield. I can't wait for Starfield especially when the community starts modding the hell out of it.

There is no doubt that 2022 is definitely going to be a far more better year than 2021 when it comes to games that's coming out. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't argue that, because I want it happen. 2021 messed up, I just hope for opposite in this 2022, let's see better games especially those ones with high expectations still pending. 

Just few days and some of these games would be dropping out already. It's no longer that too far from happening.