Register Now
Jayson

Used or New Games

17 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes that's true. The big PlayStation 2 is more like a DVD format when inserting disc but the PS2 slim is like pS1 format where yo have to press the open button and it pop to the top the you can now change your disc. However the slim remains the best and using the USB/flash drive to play game settles the pop up you're complaining about.

I'm not complaining about anything. I'm simply making conversation. Trust me, if I was complaining, you wouldn't have to say it, unless you were to say something like

"Quit your bitching"

On 4/4/2022 at 3:27 AM, Family sedan said:

We'll see if my parents don't make me yard sale it when they move to a smaller home.

Are you going to follow your parents up to the new small home if that happens to occur? I am not with my parents at the moment, I stay different, I go see them when I want. So, it doesn't bother me, because I play anytime I want, and I wouldn't change the course of that. 

Since I download my digital games from Steam and other online stores nowadays, my games are always new and prefer it that way. I used to hate going to GameStop to buy used games because you never quite knew how long the game would work for and they had a way of shifting the goalposts every time you had a complaint and wanted a refund/replacement.

I was sent a Gift card, a Google play Gift card, which can only be used for mobile gaming, in-app purchases, and mobile online gaming. I am not interested in mobile games, such has made me to put up my Google play GC on sale, their is no need redeeming it. 

On 3/18/2022 at 9:19 AM, Jayson said:

Which do you buy?  Do you buy both?  What motivates you to buy a certain way?  Myself, I used to buy used mostly due to the price, but occasionally I'd buy something new - if it was something I really liked especially.

I know that most other gamers follow the same pattern for their game's purchases. We all want to save money nonetheless. 

On 4/4/2022 at 2:51 AM, Head_Hunter said:

The upgrade means,as you migrated from PS2 to playing with PS3, that's the upgrade I'm talking about. 

Okay.. I thought you mean I could somehow upgrade for example my PS2 to PS3 version. If that was possible I would have just do the upgrade on my PS4 so I can automatically be playing ps5 on my console now that ps5 is very scarce.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Okay.. I thought you mean I could somehow upgrade for example my PS2 to PS3 version. If that was possible I would have just do the upgrade on my PS4 so I can automatically be playing ps5 on my console now that ps5 is very scarce.

Yeah, that's what I meant. You upgrade from the lower to upper, going completely on PS4 is a tremendous option to consider. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are good number of persons they upgraded from PS2 to PS4, which is it, people have their choice. 

My brother's Playstation 4 wasn't a new one. He's got it from eBay, a fairly used one but it's good as a new one. 

On 4/4/2022 at 2:56 AM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, the issues is much dear, with the way you sounded. PS2 and PS3 were just prone to damage which is the simple truth. Mine developed series of issues in the past, and I dumbed it, since it isn't given me happiness. 

Well from what I experience, the big PS2 doesn't last long. Myself and many others were having different complains on it but when I bought the PS2 slim I enjoyed it for over 10 years till I gave it out.