Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - March 2022 Nominations

This is the official Member of the Month - March 2022 Nominations Thread. The winner will receive 500 VGR Forum Points which can be used in Bid for Rewards.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

You only nominate 1 member and you cannot nominate yourself. @Heatman won February's MOTM and thus is not eligible for this month.

Nominations end March 30 at 10pm EST then a new thread will be created for voting. Please keep all thread replies strictly to nominations - no anecdotal discussions/comments.

17 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I have interacted with a lot of members here. I will have to say that @Boblee gets my nomination for the official member of the month for March because he's been quite active.

Thanks for the nomination @Knight Baridabut I have won it in the past, so I would like for a new face to win it this time. So, I'm stepping down or declining the nomination.

@Crazycrabgets my nomination. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thanks for the nomination @Knight Baridabut I have won it in the past, so I would like for a new face to win it this time. So, I'm stepping down or declining the nomination.

Thank you very much.  It's been forever since I was nominated.  I was starting to think nobody cared, sniff:

depositphotos_395668016-stock-illustrati

Anyway, I'd like to nominate @The Blackangel, her posts are always passionate, insightful and never not entertaining.

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Oh! That's really cool. Congratulations for winning in the past! I will hope to win one day as I work towards becoming more active on the forum.

9 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Thank you very much.  It's been forever since I was nominated.  I was starting to think nobody cared, sniff:

depositphotos_395668016-stock-illustrati

Anyway, I'd like to nominate @The Blackangel, her posts are always passionate, insightful and never not entertaining.

Away the teary 😢 eyes mate. You always mattered, it's just sometimes one gets confused on who to nominate, there are lots of good guys here. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Thanks! That's appreciated. Since @Crazycrab is already nominated who made some pretty thoughtful posts, I'll pick @kingpotato. Always fun to read his posts. 

@kingpotatois actually a good candidate for this but just like I said, there are so many guys that are worth wining it. Let's have more nomination coming up. 

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Thanks! That's appreciated. Since @Crazycrab is already nominated who made some pretty thoughtful posts, I'll pick @kingpotato. Always fun to read his posts. 

54 minutes ago, Boblee said:

@kingpotatois actually a good candidate for this but just like I said, there are so many guys that are worth wining it. Let's have more nomination coming up. 

Thank you very much for the nomination 😁😁😁 I would like to nominate a man that has been with the forum for a long time and I rarely see him getting nominated @skyfire

539e6b1b14d803ff3e771265a8f9f7ad.gif

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've shared posts with lots of members here, this time again, I will be picking @Boblee. He is super active, I wanted to pick out my good friend @Heatman, but he's ineligible for the prize. This two I always interact more with, provided that VGR is concerned. 

I'm getting ready for April's own which also happens to be my birth month 😉 🎉

12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Thank you very much for the nomination 😁😁😁 I would like to nominate a man that has been with the forum for a long time and I rarely see him getting nominated @skyfire

539e6b1b14d803ff3e771265a8f9f7ad.gif

That's very true. It's been a while since I saw @skyfireget nominated. You know what, in April's own, I'm already pre ordering his nomination.