Register Now
Smokey

Gaming mouse?

What kind of mouse do you have for your PC? Do you have a gaming-oriented mouse?  Ever since I bought a gaming laptop in 2012, I always had some sort of gaming mouse to accompany it. In the past i've had the Razer Naga Epic, Razer Naga Epic Wireless, An Alienware  mouse (Had issues with this one......) and currently rocking a Corsair Scrimitar.  Do you use a gaming mouse? If so, which one do you have? I've heard good things about logitech mice.

I'm sure I've posted about it before, but what I use is a Logitech G502 Hero Gaming Mouse.

61mpMH5TzkL._AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.ce9a24bcb74fd5ebec0ac6e9a251702e.jpg

A proper, customisable gaming mouse is must for me as I like to transfer as much control over to the mouse as possible. I've been using the same model for a couple of years and I love it. It has removable weights to help you adjust the mouse's physical balance and very easy to use software for button reprograming, although the mouse's internal memory will only store 5 profiles which is a little annoying. 11 programable button controls, adjustable DPI and sensitivity, it's comfortable and works well across a multitude of surfaces. 

I currently have a gaming mouse myself. I did have a gaming mouse that came with my PC when I purchased it but it slowly went on me and my son then got his PC earlier this year and got a gaming mouse with his but he also bought another gaming mouse that he wanted and preferred so he gave me the one that came with his PC to replace the one that had broken on me. I don't know the make of it but it's pretty cool looking with RGB and all the buttons you need for gaming. 

I have a cheap Amazon Basics wireless mouse that I use right now. Used to have a better, bigger mouse, but it started to run into issues. Didn't have cash for a fancy one, so I went with a cheap amazon one and so far it's working fine. I don't really much gaming with mouse and keyboard anyway, so it wasn't an issue. It works fine enough. I think I paid like $10 or so for it. 

I have an onn. Gaming Mouse that I bought at Walmart. I think it was one of the cheaper gaming mice they had at the time. It can light up and you can change the DPI. There's also two buttons on the side for other uses, but I don't think I've ever used them.

On 12/17/2022 at 2:58 AM, Smokey said:

What kind of mouse do you have for your PC? Do you have a gaming-oriented mouse?  Ever since I bought a gaming laptop in 2012, I always had some sort of gaming mouse to accompany it. In the past i've had the Razer Naga Epic, Razer Naga Epic Wireless, An Alienware  mouse (Had issues with this one......) and currently rocking a Corsair Scrimitar.  Do you use a gaming mouse? If so, which one do you have? I've heard good things about logitech mice.

Haha I use a logitech mouse and haven't been able to adjust to another version for the last 15 years..

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This is the one I use. It came with my computer, the same as my keyboard. One thing I really like about it is the two small buttons on the side that allow me to go back and forth without having to go to the actual back/forward buttons in the window of what I'm viewing.

IMG_0936.JPG

I like those buttons too, but hate with a fiery passion when I can't reassign them. Especially when they're attached to what's supposed to me a gaming mouse.

I have a gaming mouse for my gaming laptop. I use it only when I'm playing some FPS game like Valorant, Call of Duty etc. The mouse is not something branded but it's something I found on amazon with decent reviews and ratings. It's been 3 years now but still it's working fine.

I use Corsair mice pretty much exclusively. Same with Elgato & Corsair components where they make them. I've had bad experiences, multiple times, with Razer so I do not buy their stuff ever anymore. Logitech is fine, but I prefer the integrations with streamdeck with Elgato's stuff.