Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
9Online

What computer brand do you own?

I've got a Cybertron PC and I absolutely love it! I've really been thinking about making the switch to Alienware but they're just so expensive.

What computer brand are you using? 

I have a custom built PC. I would recommend if you are purchasing a new computer for yourself to be a custom built too. They are much cheaper and powerful than the pre-builts. If you need any help with that I can assist.

I don't have a gaming PC, so I don't really use my PCs for stuff beyond poker machine and chess games.  Anyway, what I have is an HP (2018) and eMachines (2011) which are both in good condition for respective ages.

Oh, by the way, the HP, unlike the eMachines, is memory upgradeable.

Most of the users in this topic have custom built PC. I probably should of built it myself, however I purchased one in Currys/PC World and my computer brand is Acer. I paid 649.99 and I have some decent specs with it. Has anyone here had any good or bad experiences with this company?

Edited by XXInfectedXx

Dell have been pretty good to us for a number of years now. But we still go and look at how different companies are rated for certain desktops, so that we can be aware if any company has anything better for the same amount of money, that runs reliably much better.