Register Now
StaceyPowers

How long does it take you to adjust to a new game?

COmes down the games and also controls. Many games that I play that I have not done for many years takes sometime (1 hour in game) to remember it again. I do not get confused but always look at the keys before starting.

I feel like this is something that can't really be measured for games in general, because its completely different for every game.  Some games I adjust to very fast, while others it takes days or more, depending on how weird or different they are.  Maybe some games you just never fully adapt to because its just way too much unlike anything you've ever dealt with, and/or you just don't have the aptitude for it.

It doesn't take me but a day to get adjusted to a game. Some older people aren't very skilled in video games and may have trouble. I completely understand this but other times you have to keep in mind that there are plenty of young people who are super good at it and it's not that hard.

If it takes someone over a week to get used to a game then that's sad. It would take me a day on most games.

On 7/2/2021 at 2:05 AM, TopSilver said:

It doesn't take me but a day to get adjusted to a game. Some older people aren't very skilled in video games and may have trouble. I completely understand this but other times you have to keep in mind that there are plenty of young people who are super good at it and it's not that hard.

If it takes someone over a week to get used to a game then that's sad. It would take me a day on most games.

I am a bit fast learner than you. 😆 It hardly takes 2-3 consecutive hours for me to learn all the moves. Specially shooting games are easy for me, as I have been playing it from ages.

On 7/5/2021 at 6:23 PM, Shole said:

Couple of matches if it's a shooter, two hours if it's a survival, a few tutorials if it's strategy and everything else 1-3 hours max 😄

Sounds like me - most games I adapt to pretty quickly and that's because I have plenty of experience in similar genres of games.

On 9/19/2021 at 1:44 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It takes quite some time for me to adjust playing new video game especially when I'm deeply impressed with the one at hand. Most of my CD games are outdated but due to how interesting they are kept me going. 

Yeah - In most cases, one takes quite a time to decide games one spends on which means it would mean a lot to him or her. Dumping it isn't going to be quite easy. 

On 9/20/2021 at 10:08 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - In most cases, one takes quite a time to decide games one spends on which means it would mean a lot to him or her. Dumping it isn't going to be quite easy. 

If you feel passionate about the game, it wouldn't be possible dropping down the game you'll still have fun playing the game until you master it's playing pattern. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:49 PM, Head_Hunter said:

If you feel passionate about the game, it wouldn't be possible dropping down the game you'll still have fun playing the game until you master it's playing pattern. 

Yeah - a video game that got me to spend more than $60 on it will definitely not be that easy for me to move on easily especially when I just started playing it. 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:27 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - a video game that got me to spend more than $60 on it will definitely not be that easy for me to move on easily especially when I just started playing it. 

That's whooping amount, even some PS4 CD games cost more than that. If you happen to get one, you should put attention to it in order to get going with its controls.