Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I was thinking about getting the new DLC for online just to get some form of new story. Even though I hate that it's locked to online. I'm just tired of the whole online aspect of it. 

The good thing is that all they're online content is free and incorporated into the game so you can always try it out and see whether you like it or not. Plus, if you're on PlayStation, you get a million GTA$ for free every month so you can buy the new buildings without having to grind too much

54 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Half way thorugh Shadow of the collosus in 3 hours. I love replaying the game but it gets easier every time I replay it, even on the highest difficulty

Of course yes, it gets easier whenever you get to replay a session because you already know what to look out for and combat it properly. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Just was playing some CS:GO and just won my team a few rounds as everyone died but me died two rounds in a row and I went pure Rambo in both rounds.

I can't really remember the last time I played CS:GO. I think I'm going to be trying it out as you have brought it to my attention.