Register Now
Family sedan

Which performance mouse should I buy?

12 hours ago, Family sedan said:

If I were going to buy a performance mouse just to play Time Breaker brickles, which mouse should it be?

It depends on what your budget is. The best option would be to buy the Razor Basilisk Ultimate, but if this is not in your price range, look into purchasing the DeathAdder V2. By all means, my second recommendation will suffice for gaming. I hope this helps somewhat. Just remember to always research before you buy. 

3. AmazonBasics Programmable Gaming Mouse | Adjustable 12,000 DPI, Weight Tuning

2. Razer DeathAdder V2 - Wired USB Gaming Mouse with Optical Mouse Switches, Focus+ 20K Optical Sensor, 8 Programmable Buttons and Best-in-class Ergonomics 

1. Razer Basilisk Ultimate - Wireless Gaming Mouse with 11 Programmable Buttons (HyperSpeed Technology, Optical Focus + Sensor, Optical Mouse Switch, Chroma RGB Lighting) with Charging Station

You would not go wrong with the purchase of Razor series. It's money put to the right usage. Most of the twitch streamers and also the hardcore gamers are recommending the Razor series. So you should be fine getting the mouse from their series like basilisk and others. 

7 minutes ago, skyfire said:

You would not go wrong with the purchase of Razor series. It's money put to the right usage. Most of the twitch streamers and also the hardcore gamers are recommending the Razor series. So you should be fine getting the mouse from their series like basilisk and others. 

That's becuase Razor heavilly sponsor streamers and ESports teams.  Don't get wrong their products are good but it's like buying an Aston Martin when a there is a Jaguar has exactly the same performance for half the price.  The only reason they charge more is because they can.

On 8/18/2020 at 6:35 PM, Crazycrab said:

That's becuase Razor heavilly sponsor streamers and ESports teams.  Don't get wrong their products are good but it's like buying an Aston Martin when a there is a Jaguar has exactly the same performance for half the price.  The only reason they charge more is because they can.

You are right on that part. I have seen a lot of twitchers and instagrammers promoting them. I guess that could be one reason. But the thing is the performance review (I am not sure if they are also influenced) are also praising them with comparison with other products. 

Well, many will say what they have or what they think it's a good performance mouse, But I say it's down to what games you do and what things you mostly do on your system. I use Razer Naga Pro and I really like it 🙂 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Naga-Pro-interchangeable-programmable/dp/B08CH9P42B/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=Razer+mouse&qid=1613393454&sr=8-4

Not cheap though Xd

On 2/15/2021 at 5:17 AM, Patrik said:

The Logitech G502 is a decent mouse for the money for people that might be interested in getting something for their competitive sessions 😉

Yes there seems to be decent review for that specific model. I think there are few good from the ASUS too. 

I would look into corsair's brand of mouse. I got a corsair gaming mouse that I've used for a while. I don't know the official make or model, but it's pretty decent. Corsair is a pretty good brand. I would also recommend hyperx brand products. They're more budget friendly.