Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game character would you choose to be stuck alone on a desert island with?

I would say Charles from RDR2. He can track and identify plants very easily. He also knows what wood to use to make arrows and a bow. So we would be able to hunt and eat. I know how to purify water (as I'm sure he does as well) so that's taken care of.

Survival wouldn't be easy, but with him it would be easier.

Also he's not exactly hard on the eyes, which is a bonus.

Edited by The Blackangel

5 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yennefer from The witcher.

If I get lost in a desert, why not to have some fun. Afterall she is sweet and sexy. 😁

I thought the same exact thing! But for someone like that you would need a mound of gold or give her some kind of offerings just for her to glance your way. She isn't simple in no way. It sure would keep a guy busy the rest of his life trying to get noticed. 

10 hours ago, Euronymous53 said:

Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider saga. She could survive exploring the whole world, so I think she can live comfortably on an insignificant island

Was just about to say the same exact thing - she has amazing survival skills so she'd be perfect for a deserted island.

Flight Simulator, However I’m only REALLY enjoying Flight Simulator with so many addons that it’s rediculous.

Vatsim, ActiveSky. PMDG 737 & 777, Aerosoft and FSlabs Airbus A320, Air2Air Cessna 182,172,Piper Cherokee and the Flight1 GTN650 added to that. And heaps of addon scenery like FTX Australia, FTX Global, Orbx airports, FlyTampa YSSY and various other airports, LatinVFR Miami, Drzwecki Design New York , and so on. So if each addon was considered separately, that’s everything 😛

18 hours ago, Empire said:

Flight Simulator, However I’m only REALLY enjoying Flight Simulator with so many addons that it’s rediculous.

Vatsim, ActiveSky. PMDG 737 & 777, Aerosoft and FSlabs Airbus A320, Air2Air Cessna 182,172,Piper Cherokee and the Flight1 GTN650 added to that. And heaps of addon scenery like FTX Australia, FTX Global, Orbx airports, FlyTampa YSSY and various other airports, LatinVFR Miami, Drzwecki Design New York , and so on. So if each addon was considered separately, that’s everything 😛

So, you would play flight simulator if you are fought in between a desert? That's weird.

Anyway, how do I add embedded YouTube videos? As I don't have any option for this.

2 hours ago, Shole said:

A Rust player lol or Steve from Mincraft. Those guys can build shelters and find food, that's all I need.

Okay, so you don't want to escape. Lol 😆

Building your own new minecraft village, and be the leader. Enjoy sipping coconut water while commanding your pixel armies. Sounds fun. 😁 That's not a bad idea for a vacation though. 😆

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Okay, so you don't want to escape. Lol 😆

Building your own new minecraft village, and be the leader. Enjoy sipping coconut water while commanding your pixel armies. Sounds fun. 😁 That's not a bad idea for a vacation though. 😆

Pretty much so, although I think we could build a raft but it would be safer to stay for a while unless it's an island without food and water supplies.