Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

FIFA 22 is the notable game I've played on my current PS4 console which isn't too long I bought it. I've played others like, Forza horizon 4 & 5, GTA 5 and trilogy etc. 

I have heard so many chatter about the game FIFA 22 but I'm not yet impressed to get the game yet, maybe in few months time. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have heard so many chatter about the game FIFA 22 but I'm not yet impressed to get the game yet, maybe in few months time. 

For a game that sells for $72.99 it should stir up a bit of a dust in my opinion. Is the money worth it, I don't really think so. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Alright, if that's the case then, all is good. We are good. I guess that you have played both the games now? 

Not really, I played only Forza horizon 5 at the game villa, it's not compatible with my PS3. As for Dirt series, I never played any of them. Maybe I'll check it out to see if it's compatible with my PS3. If I install all games recommended here for me, my backlog will simply cross 250 games. Because their is alot recommended here xD 😄. It will be income consuming for me. I just pick the best amongst all to leverage my spending. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not really, I played only Forza horizon 5 at the game villa, it's not compatible with my PS3. As for Dirt series, I never played any of them. Maybe I'll check it out to see if it's compatible with my PS3. If I install all games recommended here for me, my backlog will simply cross 250 games. Because their is alot recommended here xD 😄. It will be income consuming for me. I just pick the best amongst all to leverage my spending. 

If my memory serves me well, I believe that Dirt is more older of a game than Forza horizon 5. I still need to check that out to be sure. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If my memory serves me well, I believe that Dirt is more older of a game than Forza horizon 5. I still need to check that out to be sure. 

You can check it out for me, I'm quite handicapped somehow now to Google that out. So, I'll be waiting for you to reply my message here. 

On 12/22/2021 at 5:25 PM, Heatman said:

Dirt 5 came out in 2020, forza last year.

Justin11 you should check out Dirt 2 that is the highlight of the  dirt series in my oppinion before they went all ghymkana and shit. Before you ask, yes you can play that on your ps3.

Edited by Yaramaki

13 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Dirt 5 came out in 2020, forza last year.

Justin11 you should check out Dirt 2 that is the highlight of the  dirt series in my oppinion before they went all ghymkana and shit. Before you ask, yes you can play that on your ps3.

It seems like you can now read mind... Having the knowledge that he might ask if it's available on PS3 😂 😂

On 12/8/2021 at 4:07 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, because some devs are still putting their best to succeed over a particular game release, and not just rushing over it's release which wouldn't bring satisfaction to gamers. 

Playstation 4 is still doing all the job for me at least till I can be able to afford getting Playstation 5 which I have already been promised one. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Playstation 4 is still doing all the job for me at least till I can be able to afford getting Playstation 5 which I have already been promised one. 

Seriously, when you can't have access to Playstation 5, then you have to start making use of whatever that's valiant to use. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

You've made us known about that, we are looking forward to seeing your PS5 coming back to you anytime soon. PS4 is still an alternative option still fun to play with. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

FIFA 22, Monster Hunter, RE-7 remake, RE-XV, GTA 5, etc. They're few of the video games I've played the most since getting my console earlier in 2020. 

So, I eventually had to purchase FIFA 22 and it was still the same thing with FIFA 21 as far as I know of. It's only FIFA 23 that seems like it's going to be different. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, I eventually had to purchase FIFA 22 and it was still the same thing with FIFA 21 as far as I know of. It's only FIFA 23 that seems like it's going to be different. 

I have read all the features that FIFA 23 is going to come with and it's something that's very intriguing to get into. 

On 11/17/2021 at 10:40 PM, Heatman said:

My game time with my PS2 and PS3 weren't that long as I had to give both the consoles away. Even had to buy PS3 twice and still have them taken. 

Had similar experience too. I bought PlayStation 1 twice. I gave out my first PlayStation 1 when I bought the PlayStation 2, then I was missing playing Crash with my old friends when they come around I had to buy another pS1 yet it didn't last 3 months with me as my ex little brother asked for it and I gave it out.