Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - August 2022 Nominations

This is the official Member of the Month - August 2022 Nominations Thread. The winner will receive 500 VGR Forum Points which can be used in Bid for Rewards.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

You only nominate 1 member and you cannot nominate yourself. @Yaramaki won July MOTM and thus is not eligible for this month.

Nominations end August 30 at 10pm EST then a new thread will be created for voting. Please keep all thread replies strictly to nominations - no anecdotal discussions/comments.

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If not that @Yaramaki is ineligible I would have nominated him again, his contributions here are top notch. @kingpotato should have it. 

If it doesn't add to the discussion, or follow the rules of the thread, you would be much better off not commenting. You have been doing better about this as of late, but you still continually post comments that completely ignore the thread topic. Either make a post that adds to the conversation, or don't reply and move on to another topic.

Edited by The Blackangel

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm giving @Withywarlock a nomination. Since becoming a moderator he's done a fantastic job, and he's also been a quality member for quite a while. He deserves a nomination.

I appreciate that but I've voluntarily disqualified myself from the Member of the Month system. You're free to vote for someone else now though!

6 hours ago, DC said:

I typically do not partake in nominations but I am officially nominating @ForwardSlashDownPoke. His contributions to the forum have been incredibly insightful and detailed. I believe he deserves the opportunity to be considered in the August Member of the Month poll.

That would be pretty awesome, I genuinely appreciate the consideration.

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If not that @Yaramaki is ineligible I would have nominated him again, his contributions here are top notch. @kingpotato should have it. 

Thanks for the nice words justin much appreciated.

I'll give my vote towards a rather new face as @runswithspatulas deserves to get my nomination hopefully this nomantion will be a motivation to continue posting here.

Edited by Yaramaki