Register Now
Alexander.

What if Video Games went extinct?

On 4/13/2019 at 1:31 AM, Bravosi said:

thats so hard to imagine even in theory, lol... guess i'll be bored! 😄

Of course, you'd be bored but what would you do if it were to happen. Okay, let's say we had a nuclear explosion, most things wiped out, no videogames, very few survivors. Now, what would you do?

It probably wouldn't affect me all that much- I play video games,sure, but they're certainly not my crutch. I'm on forums and social media far more than I'm gaming- if all internet/media was taken away, I'd probably get into some physical activity or pick up a musical instrument, to be honest. Or read more.

On 4/13/2019 at 12:01 PM, Bravosi said:

thats so hard to imagine even in theory, lol... guess i'll be bored! 😄

That seems to be the problem with lot of people. Imagine reporters, gamers, game developers all are going to miss something. 

On 5/9/2021 at 1:05 PM, Shagger said:

People would still shoot each other, but the politicians would have one less thing they could use as a scapegoat.

Next thing you know, they'd probably blame it on social media platforms and all of a sudden, they'd claim that it's making our kids violent.

On 2/14/2019 at 12:12 PM, Alexander. said:

What if Video Games didn't exist starting from tomorrow? What would you do? This wouldn't be "the end of the world" as I would socialize more with friends/ family and spend more of my time outdoors rather than in. 

Personally, I don't really think it's going to be a very big deal. Yes, it's going to affect more than just the gamers but the gaming companies, their staff, people's job and so on. But in the end, we're all going to move on to the next chapter. 

On 5/14/2021 at 1:55 AM, killamch89 said:

Next thing you know, they'd probably blame it on social media platforms and all of a sudden, they'd claim that it's making our kids violent.

The social media have had its own fair share of just about everything that happens in our world and lives today and let's not take it away from it that it comes with its own perks.