Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games feature the best and worst driving mechanics?

The best driving mechanics is a toss-up between GTA, NFS, Gran Turismo, and Forza. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of other games that have very good driving mechanics. In my opinion, the worst driving mechanics in a video game is Cyberpunk 2077 - it is infuriating!

well if we exclude driving sims, then the original Mafia has the best driving mechanics. Worst probably a tie between L.A Noire, and Saint's Row 2-3-4

If we include driving sims, I think Live for Speed is still the king despite being quite old by now.

Edited by m76

I say the best of the best that we all agree it's Euro/American Truck Simulator, A very relaxing and oddly addicting driving experience where you transport cargo across countries and run a trucking company if you want. It's great for listening to music or a podcast and taking in the scenery.

On 7/5/2021 at 1:15 PM, Empire said:

I say the best of the best that we all agree it's Euro/American Truck Simulator, A very relaxing and oddly addicting driving experience where you transport cargo across countries and run a trucking company if you want. It's great for listening to music or a podcast and taking in the scenery.

I will have to agree fully with this one, the absolute best since 18 Wheels of Steel, it's just so smooth, just so realistic. I love playing it multiplayer and single player.

On 6/10/2021 at 2:38 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I wouldn’t mind getting a racing game like Need For Speed, but I’m having a freakin blast and a gaped tooth smile playing Mad Max. GTA obviously is good too. But the desert is more fun. I can’t think of a bad one. 

Seriously, for now I can't really think of anything or anyone that I would call bad or maybe I haven't played enough, it depends.