Register Now
The Blackangel

What game do you want to see remastered the most?

I would want to see Red Dead Redemption remastered, and then released for systems like the PS4. Have them fix a lot of the bugs, and give it graphics like RDR2 has. I want to play it, but the graphics are a real turn off for me. Also I have seen a lot of spoilers on YouTube, so I know how the majority of the story turns out. But the characters look nothing like they do in RDR2. Dutch has aged far more than any human should have between the two games, as far as the timeline goes. I think RDR takes place 8 years after RDR2, if I remember correctly. Correct me if I'm wrong. And John just looks weird.

Probably a Pokemon game. They're coming out with Diamond and Pearl soon so that's exciting and should be a very fun experience especially if it's 3D which I haven't heard. I would love to see that remastered. They already remastered Halo 2 which would have been my main one but they already did.

14 hours ago, Patrik said:

GTA San Andreas to be honest, it's the game where i have the highest playtime in my gaming career and would love to see it being modernized 

I wouldn't mind it getting a remaster to be honest. Personally, I feel like it had some of the most innovative features of its time including working out to develop muscle and others.

I would say Tekken series. It has so many memories, specially when I played it in my PS1. 

I would love to see how Namco would remaster it with latest graphics and environment. Also they can add some new moves and knockout effects.

I wanted to see Warcraft 3 Remastered for a while, but now I think it's just a bit trash due to Blizzard/Activision supporting the wrong type of people politically.

Would love to see Morrowind and maybe Age of Mythology remastered. I know there is HD version but that's not it.

On 7/3/2021 at 5:30 PM, skyfire said:

Age of Mythology. If they remake it with new storyline and some new engines that would be good. 

Seriously, a lot of things can be touched in the remake in order to make it become more explosive. I'm looking forward to it seriously.