Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game do you like watching (not playing) the most?

There is a far amount mof numbers of games that I do watch on twitch that I do not own myself that I always find that I like watching rather then owning the game and or playing it. I'm like, why pay for a game to play when you can seat back on twitch and watch someone play it for you 😛 and you save $50 for that game 😛 then see them fail or whatnot and you are just happy 😛

I love to play Call of Duty but I also like watching people play call of duty. I can't say the same for Halo as watching people play a Halo game doesn't appeal to me very much but I will say that watching call of duty appeals to me quite a bit. It's very enjoyable to do so and it's something I watch my little brother play sometimes.

I am pretty good at COD though so I like to play myself. My network has been throttled for the past 11 years and it's hard to get a fair match currently. It's about to get fixed though so looking forward to that.

I'm not one to watch other people play games very often. I only really watch lets plays and stuff of games with emotional narratives (after I've played said game myself) to gauge other people reactions and thoughts on the experience. Even then to keep my attention it also has much to do with the person playing. They need to have a personality that makes them entertaining to watch.

12 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I would like to watch GTA livestream on YouTube. Specially those funny commentaries keep me engaged. 😁

So true - what really gets me is when you have modders in the same lobby and you see some crazy fights such as optimus prime vs megatron and that kind of craziness.