Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

I only played FM on my PC and it was a very good one. I never got to try it out on mobile as I believed that it's not going to run well. 

The only game I played on mobile listed above is too FM. It's a football manager game like top eleven.

5 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

The only game I played on mobile listed above is too FM. It's a football manager game like top eleven.

Yeah, I know that very well because I played it myself on PC. I love how they influence the transfer market in the game through press conference. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah exactly, it's something that I have come to accept and move on from the game when I can't deal with it again. 

Exactly that's what I'll do also, when I have no option to continue again due to bugs/glitches marring my game time on a particular video game option. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly that's what I'll do also, when I have no option to continue again due to bugs/glitches marring my game time on a particular video game option. 

If the bugs and glitches breaks down the game all the time, there is no way you would be able to play it. It's only going to piss you off all the time. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I only played FM on my PC and it was a very good one. I never got to try it out on mobile as I believed that it's not going to run well. 

As far as I'm concerned, you get the best FM gaming experience from play on PC more than you will ever from playing on mobile. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

If the bugs and glitches breaks down the game all the time, there is no way you would be able to play it. It's only going to piss you off all the time. 

Yes, that's why glitches and bugs are two unwanted features around video games. But they're just common, I just don't want to see them often occuring in a video game I pick interest on, if not I'll smash or uninstall the game xD. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, that's why glitches and bugs are two unwanted features around video games. But they're just common, I just don't want to see them often occuring in a video game I pick interest on, if not I'll smash or uninstall the game xD. 

They are unwanted quite alright but it's something that we will always have in all video games they we play whether we like it or not. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are unwanted quite alright but it's something that we will always have in all video games they we play whether we like it or not. 

I understand, we move on with bugs, but not when it is obvious that it slows down my gaming progress. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand, we move on with bugs, but not when it is obvious that it slows down my gaming progress. 

When the bugs are not too serious, then it's something that wouldn't stop the game from being played. 

On 3/4/2022 at 12:43 AM, Justin11 said:

I just hope Monster Energy Super-cross doesn't get marred by bugs when it eventually launches. And not the one causing me nightmares when it eventually gets released. 

Well since Milestone seem to be pumping 2 motocross games a year out i woulden't get my hopes high up.

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, sometimes I think that they even take pride in allowing the bugs in the games which is why we always have them in the game. 

6 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Well since Milestone seem to be pumping 2 motocross games a year out i woulden't get my hopes high up.

Yeah, Milestone SRL have always lived up to the task in previous times, they'll handle it perfectly, and the video game gonna be pleasing. 

On 12/11/2021 at 12:45 AM, Head_Hunter said:

They aren't going to succeed even it comes to bribery. What's underperformed will surely be reviewed no matter the hefty amount the video game companies command. 

Thai is true because even when the fake reviews can get some gamers to download their games, the gameplay is what is going to keep anyone that really like the game.