Register Now
StaceyPowers

What historic settings do you want to see recreated in video games?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The reason is because, the other members of EU, and the rest of the world powers aren't letting them exercise their full power. 

I don't that Russia plays at the whims of EU. They are determined to do anything that they went and damn any consequences. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't that Russia plays at the whims of EU. They are determined to do anything that they went and damn any consequences. 

It's damn detrimental, because they wouldn't catch-up with the heat in which they'll receive when all the EU countries come together to attack them with full force. I just don't want war to take place within this countries, I want peace, just peace we need. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. You can see from all the so called sanctions going up and down, do you see it affecting Russia? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very correct. You can see from all the so called sanctions going up and down, do you see it affecting Russia? 

Russia 🇷🇺 is self sufficient in my opinion because there is nothing all the EU sanctions would ever do to them. 

I would REALLLLLLY like to see some games revolve around the Mayans and other really old tribes/civilizations. Plenty of juicy content to work with, human sacrafice, wars with other tribes, slave huntings/managing, disease control/prevention, internal politics of the nobles.

I don't know if any video game captured exactly what happened in the first world war and second. If their is any like that, that covered the stories of the war, I'll be glad to have it. If their is none, then it will be cool to see some games touching down to 1910s and 1940s recreating a game story to have the feelings of what happened then. 

On 1/24/2022 at 8:23 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I had to look that up because I know nothing about the history, but it amazes me how time again when governments get a usurpation of power, they commit genocide. I wonder how many genocides have actually happened that I don't know about. But even though a tragedy, I think it could make an interesting game and we could even learn from it. 

That was one of the tradegy that befell the African continent. The government having no sympathy towards the people, just to kill them for political power. Disgraceful, I must say.

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I would like to see legendary Gurkha warriors fighting with the British forces in the 18th century setting (our local history recreated in games, LOL)

Now, that's about something that's really worth seeing in my opinion as well. The question would be which company can make it well? 

20 hours ago, Empire said:

I would REALLLLLLY like to see some games revolve around the Mayans and other really old tribes/civilizations. Plenty of juicy content to work with, human sacrafice, wars with other tribes, slave huntings/managing, disease control/prevention, internal politics of the nobles.

I'm not sure there are many studio out there that can really fix up developing such a game. It's going to require a lot. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Now, that's about something that's really worth seeing in my opinion as well. The question would be which company can make it well? 

I like medieval warfare more than the modern warfare. According to the history, the Gurkhas were better than the British in medieval warfare