Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

We are a victim of what happened with the game, we can't kill ourselves but move on to the next big one. 

You're right, we move on. The disappointment shouldn't be a lasting one because it will make me go on a long thinking affecting my gaming time too. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, we move on. The disappointment shouldn't be a lasting one because it will make me go on a long thinking affecting my gaming time too. 

There are always more items that can be chased after, if any particular one is providing too difficult, you can move to the next one and get back to it later. 

35 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There are always more items that can be chased after, if any particular one is providing too difficult, you can move to the next one and get back to it later. 

That's it, their is no need lurking around in vainglorious, when their are many to choose from. 

10 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's it, their is no need lurking around in vainglorious, when their are many to choose from. 

Unless of course you would need that particular item to ensure your progress in the next stage, then it's a must to get it. 

Did anyone you guys know try to make up an item you had to find? I knew kids in my school who often made stuff up about the games I wanted and got. THey would say things about secrets in game, and where to find them. But they'd always be trolling. Did you ever encounter that with any school friends growing up? 

3 hours ago, Patrik said:

this cute thingy, you have to complete the game at professional difficulty, i got bored so i never had it + it was sooo op

Damn, that's one piece of bad ass hardware weapon. I wouldn't mind doing everything possible to get it for myself. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Unless of course you would need that particular item to ensure your progress in the next stage, then it's a must to get it. 

Unless, if not, I don't see a reason why I'll be in a in-demand of such item to make progress in the video game. 

10 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Unless, if not, I don't see a reason why I'll be in a in-demand of such item to make progress in the video game. 

It's actually for such kind of items that some gamers are forced into paying money to win and get it which is always very difficult for me to do. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Damn, that's one piece of bad ass hardware weapon. I wouldn't mind doing everything possible to get it for myself. 

well, this weapon being op enough is a pro and a con at the same time, pro because the weap makes killing the enemies easier which is the con at the first place xd

Just now, Patrik said:

well, this weapon being op enough is a pro and a con at the same time, pro because the weap makes killing the enemies easier which is the con at the first place xd

From the specifications of the weapon, it's very obvious that it's something that's going to make the life of your enemies miserable for them. 

Idk if this counts, but the the final mission in Arkham Knight is locked behind the riddler trophies. So you have to collect every Riddler trophy to face the riddler. So I've always viewed those annoying trophies as I item I never completed. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Idk if this counts, but the the final mission in Arkham Knight is locked behind the riddler trophies. So you have to collect every Riddler trophy to face the riddler. So I've always viewed those annoying trophies as I item I never completed. 

If it's something that's supposed to be collected for you to do something, and it's very frustrating when it comes to getting it, it's definitely among. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:04 AM, Boblee said:

It's actually for such kind of items that some gamers are forced into paying money to win and get it which is always very difficult for me to do. 

Their is no need for that buddy. I don't have funds to put in an entertainment that doesn't worth it for me.