Register Now
Anachiwo

How old were you when you started playing games?

On 2/7/2019 at 2:53 AM, Anachiwo said:

Some people actually start playing video games at a very young age. How old were you when you were introduced to playing video games? 

Mine was around the age of 6 years old. 

I was 2-3 years old when I started gaming when my dad got me the original Nintendo.

On 2/9/2019 at 4:16 AM, killamch89 said:

I was 2-3 years old when I started gaming when my dad got me the original Nintendo.

Wow, that's so awesome to to have already started playing games so early. I was still too caught up with getting attached to my mother as a first child. The game was there but I never played at 2 years. 

I believe I was around 3 when I started playing. I don't remember officially what I played, but I think it was SMB3. I just know, because my mom and sister told me they got me into games early on. The first game that I owned and played was the first TMNT game. 😄 

I played a few point-and-click PC games as a child, but I didn't really get into gaming or own a console until I was in college, when a friend introduced me to it. I really think there are a lot of video games franchises out there that are popular because people grew up playing them, and I've always sort of been locked out of the loop on that.