Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I started playing Prison Architect and it was all fun and games until all of a sudden people started to murder each other and I didn't know how to heal them (figured it out later that there is the emergency squads). So i lost money and had to restart. It's a good game, teaches you the brutality of how prisons make money.

On 7/1/2021 at 3:45 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm at the boss fight with Lady D in her true form. Now I know why my mom said that I need to know a woman inside and out - her transformation scared the living daylights out of me 🤣🤣

Haha, brilliant! Yeah, she’s awesome, dude! I wish there was more of her in the game tbh. Fingers crossed she’s in the upcoming single player dlc that was announced recently. I need more Lady D! 

On 7/13/2018 at 3:32 AM, DC said:

What was the last game you played and for what system(s)?

I actually have a running game that I'm going to play in a couple of minutes and it's an online football manager game. I'm big fan of football. 

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Now I know what the story is, it's clicked with me and I'm rather enjoying my 14 day free return to the game. It's hard to recommend because it starts out at snails' pace, but it's good fun. I might well renew my subscription for it.