Register Now
DC

18,000 Member Milestone + Announcing Our Fourth Moderator!

Hey everyone,

Today I have a couple of exciting announcements for you. The first is that VGR Forum now has more than 18,000 members! I am deeply grateful to each and every one of you who have contributed to VGR growing into such a tremendously successful community.

My second big announcement is that @Withywarlock has been promoted to become our fourth moderator! He joins @Yaramaki, who was recently promoted, along with @The Blackangel and @Shagger.

Withywarlock has long contributed thoughtful, detailed comments to VGR forum, keeping conversations going and spurring new ones with his insights. He also does a great job making us laugh with his witty observations.

It is a rare privilege to have a forum grow this much while still retaining its loyal core of members and such a welcoming, friendly atmosphere. Each of our moderators has played a huge part in making that happen, and I know Withywarlock will do a phenomenal job in his new role. Congratulations, Withywarlock, and thank you!

Thank you to all of our members for being a part of the VGR family. I am so happy with what we have built here together.

On 7/29/2022 at 10:10 PM, Techno said:

Well I didn't see this coming. Why the brand new moderators so fast?

@Withywarlock and @Yaramaki are established and longtime contributors of VGR. They both have been on our watchlist for some time and were vetted extensively by @Shagger.  Four moderators is appropriate given VGR's member count and post total and the overall exponential growth the community has seen over the past 4-6 months. Each of the four moderators are well qualified and deserving of their respective role. Furthermore, having a robust and experienced moderation team allows me to direct more time and resources to continuing to attract new members and grow the community.

Congratulations to VGR, for this latest milestone of 18,000 registered members. I am also happy with you DC, because you're working so hard to grow VGR to become so big, and you aren't far from that. 

Congratulations to our latest moderator @Withywarlock, we want to see more witty and thoughtful posts from you, just as you've been doing, and your role as a mod. 

Congratulations @DC and VGR for 18000 registered members.

Congratulations @Withywarlock I have been looking for a good way to show you how much I enjoy your contributions here in vgr and I even nominated you for member of the month once but that didn't work because you rejected my humble offer  

but glad to know that DC and rest of moderator team has helped me with that.

Your promotion is well deserving and I am looking forward to more exciting and interesting contributions from you.👍